Hi Ho Cheerio!



I'm slowly starting to start Nyla on solids, and have decided to skip right past the path to puree right into little chunks. So far, she's eaten avacado (loved it), brown rice (liked it), carrots (loved them), squash (loved that too), and cheerios broken in half (she was apprehensive at first but decided that Cheerios were just about the best thing in the world!). I think I'll still creep around this whole "introducing solids" bit until she is a little bit older and can do finger foods and can feed herself, though it's fun to give her some things here and there to see what she likes....so far, she's pretty much liked everythng!

1 Comments:
Oh so cute! I am just wowed by that girl every day! Teeth, cruising on furniture (!), and now Cheerios!? She just can't wait to be like her big brother and sister. She's adorable!
4:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home